This recipe was designed by one of our very special collaborators: Lucia e i suoi pasticci. Lucia was inspired by the famous Bacio Perugina, but wanted to give her creation a different touch … a note of coconut. Lucia is very keen on the presentation of the dishes she proposes and even more on their taste. She knows that to achieve an exceptional taste, she must use exceptional ingredients! She therefore decided to use CoccoMio products in her recipe for these homemade coconut and chocolate Baci, or Baci Imperfetti, ( Imperfect Baci ) as she called them. We were thrilled and if these are imperfect kisses … then long live imperfection!
If you still do not follow her, we strongly suggest you to do so! Her recipes are original but at the same easy enough for everyone to try! She will surely make you look great if you decide to take cues from Lucia e i suoi pasticci! The only thing we’d like to add at this point for our english speaking friends is the explanation of Lucia’s social media name, it actually is a pun and we’d like to share it with you as it’s quite funny. So, in Italian “pasticci” means both “pies” and “mess”. We think it’s really cute, we hope you appreciate the pun as well. We know for sure you’ll appreciate her Chocolate and Coconut Homemade Bacio!
Chocolate and Coconut Bacio
- 200 g coconut flour
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 40 g sugar
- 160 g CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Hazelnuts - or Pistachios
- In a large bowl pour the coconut flour, softened coconut oil, sugar and coconut milk.
- Knead until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Let the mixture rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- After the rest time, take small pieces as big as a walnut from our dough and form a small ball to place a hazelnut on the surface and, if you like, also in the centre.
- Once all our imperfect kisses are finished, melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie and dip the chocolates one at a time.
- Place them on parchment paper and let them dry for an hour.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!