This lovely coconut kale and banana smoothie recipe is the perfect spring remedy.
Coconut water, coconut oil and bee pollen all have been proven to boost your immunity and help with the congestion that allergy sufferers have to deal with during this time of the year.
Coconut Kale and Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups
raw coconut water
- 120 g kale - approx. 5 leaves with stems
- 2 bananas - frozen
- 2 tbsp CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp bee pollen - optional
1tsp Ceylon cinnamon
1tsp Stevia powder
pinchHimalayan pink salt
- In the blender combine the coconut water first followed by the kale. Blend until the kale is completely broken down. Blending in stages prevents chunks.
- Add the frozen bananas, coconut oil, bee pollen, cinnamon, sweetener, and salt and blend until smooth. Is better to use frozen bananas over fresh, especially if you use a high powered blender. Make a habit out of storing overripe, peeled bananas in the freezer for future smoothies. A dash of a high-quality salt will increase the minerals and improve the taste of your smoothie. A good green smoothie should be perfectly smooth.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!