CoccoMio makes everything softer and enhances the flavour of this incredible combination of delightful ingredients! Only a brilliant mind like Lucia’s could think about it. All we have to do is follow her recipe and, if you have not yet done so, follow her as well, you will be delighted!
Liquorice lemon and blueberry yogurt muffins
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon liquorice powder
- 80 g sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 packet baking powder
- 80 ml CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 g lemon yogurt
- 100 g blueberry yogurt
- lemon peel - Untreated
- In a large bowl sift the flour and baking powder, add the sugar and liquorice.
- Beat the eggs separately, add the coconut oil, milk and yogurt. Mix well and pour everything into the bowl with the flour.
- Mix everything and pour into the paper muffin cups placed inside the muffin tray. Add on top a little grated lemon peel and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 18/20 minutes.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!