Our no-bake chocolate almond coconut cookie recipe is just what you need to help you celebrate national biscuit day in style and still be super healthy!
Today is national biscuit day we want to celebrate it by sharing this super easy no-bake biscuits recipe with you. In less than 10 minutes you’ll be enjoying these lovely treats and you can say you were there to support National Biscuit Day!
No-bake Chocolate Almond Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup - honey or maple syrup will work too
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup chopped almonds
- extra shredded coconut for topping - optional
- Over low heat in a medium saucepan melt the coconut oil, add the cocoa powder, coconut syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the shredded coconut and the chopped almonds to the chocolate dough.
- Mix well and let the dough cool to room temperature.
- Using a spoon, scoop the dough onto a parchment lined sheet and flatten them.
- As an optional step you could sprinkle the cookies with shredded coconut or chopped almonds.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator to set.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!