Quinoa and Pecan Granola Recipe for breakfast or as a snack any time of the day this is the perfect pick me up. The best pleasures in life always come from simple things, combining quinoa and pecan makes for a simple and oh-so-delicious granola recipe!
Quinoa and Pecan Granola Recipe
- 150 g Quinoa - rinsed, drained
- 150 g Fine Wholegrain Rolled Oats - gluten-free
- 120 g pecan nuts - coarsely chopped
- 50 g linseed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 dl Coconut Syrup - or maple syrup
- 50 g CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, mix the quinoa with all the other ingredients up to and including the nutmeg.
- Gently warm the maple syrup and coconut oil in a small pan and mix into the dry ingredients. Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast for approx. 60 mins. in an oven preheated to 140°C, stirring occasionally with a fork. Remove the granola from the oven and leave to cool.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!