The combinations are divine and the creativity of this dish is incomparable! To say that the taste is sublime is an understatement, this recipe of savoury taralli cheesecake with feta and red pepper mousse with coconut and saffron topping is a must try! The combination of coconut and saffron has left everyone speechless … with a high degree of salivation!
All the ingredients marry beautifully with each other in a dance of flavours that culminates in an explosion of taste all to be discovered!
Lui (he) and Lei (she) of TheKitchenTube are food artists and always offer innovative recipes and unusual combinations, but always with exciting results! We strongly advise you to follow them because this nice couple definitely deserves a lot of respect!
Salty feta and red pepper mousse Cheesecake with coconut and saffron topping
- 150 g Tarallini
- 90 g CoccoMio 🥥Coconut Oil
- 0.2 g Saffron
- 1/2 g Coconut white pulp
- 100 g Feta
- 2 Cornetto Peppers
- 10 g fresh oregano - about twice as dry
- Melt the saffron pistils in a little warm water. Leave to infuse for 40-60 minutes and then filter and add to the previously cleaned and finely grated Coconut pulp.
- Stir until a nice homogeneous color is obtained. Now let the mixture rest in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest.
- Toast the peppers on the flame, then wrap them in foil and let them rest for about 10 minutes. After this time, peel them carefully.
- Coarsely chop the Taralli and then add the CoccoMio Coconut Oil, stirring until the mixture is pasty and homogeneous.
- In a Mixer mix the peppers with the Feta and the Oregano, until you get a cream.
- In a 10 cm mould, place the Taralli mixture at the base with CoccoMio coconut oil. Press and superimpose a layer of Feta and Pepper cream. Press again.
- Add the coconut and saffron toppings that you put in the refrigerator over the two layers. Put it in the fridge for another half hour and then serve your delicious salted cheesecakes!
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!